Yale Door and Window Solutions guarantees that it will replace free of charge any Yale Door and Window Solutions products which fail to function correctly due to manufacturing defects.
The product must have been supplied by Yale Door and Window Solutions within the guarantee period from the date of its manufacture/ supply as marked on the individual products, packaging and despatch notes.
- Yale Door and Window Solutions will replace defective products on an exchange basis of new product for the faulty one. Failure to return the ‘defective’ parts within 14 days may invalidate this guarantee and result in any replacements supplied being invoiced.
- Yale Door and Window Solutions reserves the right to supply alternative products that it deems of a similar or better value or quality, where the products claimed under this guarantee are obsolete, obsolescent or otherwise unavailable.
- No claim can be considered until Yale Door and Window Solutions have been provided with the opportunity to inspect the product.
- Yale Door and Window Solutions may at its sole discretion attend with its own work force to replace defective parts.
- Claim must be made with the seller from whom the products were directly purchased.
- Our Technical Services team are on hand to advise and provide site support when requested. However, this service and any work carried out may be chargeable if the fault with the product is deemed not to be within the terms of this guarantee.
- Proof of date of supply may be required by Yale Door and Window Solutions on request.
- This guarantee shall not operate and will have no effect if the products supplied by Yale Door and Window Solutions have been incorrectly fitted, adjusted, maintained or operated, or used for other than its intended use.
- We reserve the right to invalidate the guarantee if repairs or other interventions are performed by persons not authorised by us to take such action, or if our products are fitted with non- original parts, extras or ancillaries.
- Yale Door and Window Solutions will not guarantee the product should it be found to have failed due to abuse, vandalism, negligence or being subject to forces and stress beyond.
- Yale Door and Window Solutions reserves the right to recover all costs incurred if a claim is found to be false.
- This guarantee term is applicable to originally supplied product(s) only and not product(s) supplied as replacements under guarantee.
- The company will not be liable for any defect which may occur due to change of building use or failures caused by atmospheric or chemical conditions for which the product is not suitable.
- The company shall not have any liability for economical or consequential loss for breach of this guarantee, nor for loss or damage as a result of incorrect selection or use of Yale hardware.
- This guarantee is only valid if the total price has been paid by the due date.
- This guarantee is not retrospective and does not affect any statutory rights which may apply.